7/06/2006

looking to take series

Its always made me scratch my head when a team struggles to plate a single runner when they put up 10 plus runs the previous night. such was the case in wednesdays game as the indians lost 11-3.

Its been the same thing all year. different games? different pitches? different types of pitchers? whatever the reason, I truly dont understand when an offense like that just goes limp. Peralta will go hitless tonight, quote me on it.

It was lost in tuesday nights beatdown but congratulations Travis Hafner on hitting your 100th career home run. this one might not be a big deal to you but the fans recognize these things of very great things to come.

Todd Hollandsworth tagged another home run last night in Clevelands loss. He, strangely. might be one of the tribes hottest bats at the moment.

I'm not very creative today but theres your recap.

Randy Johnson hopefully continues to look his age tonight as he goes against Cliff Lee.